100 Lb. Stainless Steel and Aluminum Gas Smokehouse - Our 100 Lb. Capacity Smokehouse are specifically constructed with the dedicated meat smoker's needs in mind. The inside walls are constructed of high quality Stainless Steel for increased durability, and is insulated to ensure that the walls of the unit will never sag or allow the temperature to waver. We feature fully adjustable Stainless Steel legs to make your new industrial smokehouse fit perfectly in your chosen location. Both the thermometer and the thermostat temperature control are situated in a protective Stainless Steel housing on the side of the unit for your convenience. The smokehouse is fitted with 5 removable brackets for maximum smoking capabilities.
Our gas unit is specially designed for safety and ease of use. The gas valve incorporates an electronic ignition system and the included smoke generator produces smoke for 3 hours with one sawdust filling! It includes a 37,000 BTU output with 120 Volt 0.5 Amp blower.
Important Smokehouse Shipping Notes: Ships Motor Freight Only to the lower-48 US States. You must select the shipping option above: If you are delivering to a commercial address AND do not require a lift gate, then you may choose the cheaper option. ALL residential, and ANY commercial address requiring lift gate service, must choose the higher shipping cost. This is a special order item: please allow a 3 week lead time.
Gas Smokehouse Features
- Heavy gauge aluminum exterior
- 304 series stainless steel interior and exterior
- Thermostat control +/-5 deg.F variation
- 2 1/2" dial Thermometer
- Insulated non-sagging 1 5/8" walls
- 5 Sets of Brackets for shelving
- Adjustable stainless steel legs
- Heating element to start smoking sawdust
- 6 hanging stainless steel sticks
- Titanium gas burner with 37,000 BTU output
- Smoke generator with every unit
- Additional brackets for shelving (maximum of 10 sets in gas/butane design)
- Outside Dimensions: 67" W (with smoke generator) x 28" D x 81 1/2" H
- Inside Dimensions: 33 1/2" W x 26 1/2" D x 69 1/2" H
Please allow a 3 week lead time.