Master Hand Crank Can Sealers are designed for use by Commercial Canners, Custom Canners, School Canneries, Lunch Rooms, Experimental Laboratories, Gift Packaging Centers, and Home Canners. No skill or experience is required to perfectly seal tin cans automatically. Comes equipped to seal your choice of either the No. 2 (307x409) or No. 3 (404x414) can size.
Prices include shipping! We offer Free Ground Shipping to the lower-48 US States on all All American Can Sealers. Note: free shipping does not apply to other items purchased at the same time. Note: this item is built to order - allow up to 15 days for shipping.
No. 2 cans hold 19 fluid ounces and are 3 7/16" dia. x 4 9/16" tall. No. 3 cans hold 32 fluid ounces and are 4 1/4" dia. x 4 7/8" tall.
Master Hand Crank Automatic Can Sealer Features
- Made of Aluminum
- Size Specifications, without crank (HxWxD): 13.25" x 8.5" x 8.75"
- Crank Length: 8.5"
- Comes Equipped to seal No. 2 or No. 3 can
- 150 cans per hour
- No skill or experience is required to perfectly seal tin cans automatically
- Designed for use by commercial, home, or custom canners, gift packaging centers, experimental laboratories, school canniers and lunch rooms
- Powered by hand flywheel which provides a smooth, easy operation
- Made In The United States
- 90 Day Warranty
- Shipping weight: 15 pounds
The Master Hand Crank Automatic Can Sealer is proudly made in the USA.